Just the extra step ...
That is exactly what you can offer your customers with your own webshop.
Are you an enterprising manufacturer and are you looking for that little bit extra customer service? Then this is the page for you!
What is a 'care-website'?
A care website is a website and a webshop that is completely in line with your company. The website replaces the
page with 'maintenance', which you probably have hidden somewhere at the bottom of the footer.
A customer only spends a short time selecting a piece of furniture and a lot longer with maintaining it.
They don't like to spend a lot of time to search a website for the right maintenance advice. And we can help you with exactly that.
What are we going to do for you?
In consultation with your wishes, we will set up an informative website for you. Then we link our maintenance advice to your materials, of course we test them first on our products. After that we will setup a webshop where the customer can order the care products.
On this website we take a closer look at the materials you use for the upholstery of your furniture.
We give the customer answers to questions such as:
- Which product should I use to maintain my fabric sofa?
- Which cleaner do I use to treat this stain?
- How do I camouflage the damage in my recliner?
- And where can I go with other questions?
In short, LCK® takes over the part of 'maintenance' for you. Nothing more, nothing less.
What are the advantages?
That sounds very nice, of course, but what's in it for you?
- The advice for all categories (fabric, leather, ceramics, wood, etc.) is clearly arranged on one website.
- The customer gets a lot more insight into the framework maintenance through the many tips and tricks.
- The website is entirely in the context of your company (logos, colors, images, etc.).
- Questions about maintenance and stains will be directed directly to LCK® Nederland, the service department will be grateful!
- All maintenance advice is always up-to-date and ready to use.
The key question: 'what is in it for me?'. That depends on how well you present the link on your own website.
When you ensure that customers can find the website, you will get more out of it at the end of the journey.
- You don't have to do anything yourself, except place the link on your website.
- It is even better to create a separate page with 'maintenance', we are happy to help with input.
We only charge you the administration costs per quarter.
With your own 'care website', customers are helped faster and more professionally. Your own service team can do a lot,
but the experts at LCK® can offer just that little bit extra in the context of maintenance. Moreover, it saves everything
lots of back and forth and therefore a lot of time.
Many furniture manufacturers have already preceded you, including:
|LABEL | Van den Berg||www.label-careproducts.nl|
Curious and do you have a question? Don't hesitate to contact us!
Take a quick look at the contact page or click here for more information.